Seiten

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2015

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens 3rd Trailer

Star Wars Ep. VII: The Force Awakens
Like many I am excited for the new Star Wars movie, the year's biggest cinematic event (even though I'll doubt it can replace Mad Max: Fury Road from my personal number one spot of 2015). Well, two more months to go and there's a new trailer. It looks damn good to me. The new characters look authentic to the Star Wars universe and Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher (briefly) and Chewbacca show up. Certainly worth the watch. Here it is:



On a side note: There has been a continuation of the Star Wars saga for years, which is rejected now by Disney's revisionist movie. I'm talking about the so called Thrawn trilogy by novelist Timothy Zahn. I bought all three novels and plan to read them in the near future. To know how it's really supposed to be... Similar to Game of Thrones where the show is a simplification of the novels, but we'll see how this goes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen