Seiten

Freitag, 6. Juni 2014

Great Game Trailers From The Past: Rage (Uprising Trailer)

Time for a new feature on my blog: Great Game Trailers From The Past.

I'd like to use this blog in a more personal way, to give space to the things I care about and love. So no need to post only up to date stuff. For example trailers. I love them, especially game trailers. In this new feature I'd like to present some trailers from my gaming carreer I found especially memorable. I'd like to open this with Rage.

Rage was an at the times (2011) probably overlooked new FPS game by the inventors of the FPS genre, id Software. Rage in a way was very conservative as it didn't reinvent the wheel but used proven concepts like the post apocalyptic setting everyone knew from Fallout 3 and was heavily inspired gameplay wise by Bioshock. I found that even when it didn't offer something fresh, all it did it did very well executed. The trailer here is in my humble opinion the best one for the game and a good trailer in itself. Enjoy.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen