Seiten

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014

E3 2014: Zelda Trailer

I'm not much of  a Nintendo fan, but as a gamer for sure played a lot of their consoles and games in the years leading up to now. I always liked The Legend of Zelda, with Twilight Princess being my favorite from recent memory. So, good to know a new Zelda game is on its way. For whatever reasons it abandoned the 'realistic' look of the E3 2011 tech demo and presents itself now again in a cell shaded style. I guess this especially relates to the younger fans and even for long time players like myself it is acceptable as it is admittedly pretty. More importantly, the game is announced to have an open world and non-linear campaign now. That's a welcome change as the series nowadays has to compete with RPGs like Skyrim which offer ridiculously large worlds and hundreds of hours of gameplay. I don't need Zelda to become like this but I sure hope they introduce a lot of innovations that make me want to pick up a Zelda game again (and probably give me a reason to buy a WiiU).

Enjoy:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen