Seiten

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014

Great Game Trailers From The Past: Bioshock X06 Trailer

To continue my new feature Great Game Trailers from the Past I decide for a real classic right in the second posting. Yep, it is the amazin Bioshock X06 trailer. As Bioshock is one of my favorite games of all time this trailer has a special place in my heart. Mind you, this was the year 2006 and - correct me if I'm wrong - the first video footage of a highly rumored game. Well, it's not ingame footage, but it gave you an introduction into the wet, mysterious and somehow twisted underwater world of Bioshock. And the trailer - like the game itself later - had a fantastic story twist where you actually were quite suprised that Big Daddy was there to protect the Little Sister. It instantly hooked me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen