Seiten

Sonntag, 21. September 2014

Was at the Khans of Tarkir PreRelease today.

And it rocked. I played Mardu. I was skeptical before as I usually prefer mono-coloured decks and now here we have three coloured ones! But with my clan-specfific booster I was given some nice multi mana lands and a banner (however, I learned in the later matches, that two can already be one too much in a 40 cards deck). I went with my brother and a friend. We had a good time and I came out 9th of 18 in the end. And we spend a lot of time afterwards trading cards with each other because now I have all the sweet multi-lands I need for my Mardu-deck. Can't wait to try this out soon in full strength! 25 Euro was a lot, but I think it was worth it. Hope you enjoyed the prerelease weekend as much as I did.


http://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/2h1wey/was_at_the_khans_of_tarkir_prerelease_today/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen