Seiten

Samstag, 22. März 2014

The Walking Dead S04E14 "The Grove" Opinion

Lizzy in The Grove

 Let me finally get this blog started as I will just type in my random impression and thoughts on The Walking Dead S04E14 "The Grove" which just sweetened my saturday afternoon.


Spoilers Ahead just so you know.

First of all, I really liked how this episode was much more straight forward than the last two. This one with Darryl and Hershel's blond daugther reminded me much of Breaking Bads one where they hunt the fly the whole episode. It wasn't bad but much on the "let's show the humane side of the character" side of things. S04E14 was different. People died, characters will have to develop on that, that's for sure. Today's episode killed two little girls which might have grown into strong characters for the future plot line. Also I thought this was a misopportunity as the the show was beginning to have slightly supernatural mystery tendencies with Rick seeing his dead wife in the prison. Lizzy's ability to hear the dead talking to her might have build up on that and introduced another perspective to the Walking Dead. Carol could have exiled Lizzy. I mean, she was a messed up teenage psycho. But killing her own sister. That's a little too much. In any case, that was certainly hard stuff in this episode. I'd have expected the group to flee from this fateful grove with a bunch of walkers on their heels but things turned out different. I'm excited to see what the last two episodes of The Walking Dead Season 4 have in store before the seasons concludes at the gates of whatever Terminus is turning out to be for a place.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen